Wednesday, March 30, 2011
It has been a few years now that I have visited my own blog! I have been busy (tsk tsk ). That is an understatement. In these last few years, my thoughts seem to have gone from the shallow end to the deep end. The difference has been the birth of my daughter who to me is my most precious attachement to mother Earth. She has been my inspiration and delight. Her silly and clever ways always make me giggle like a little girl :). Motherhood has taught me a lot of things and most of my research and thoughts now revolve around child care and learning through fun. Motherhood has no boundaries. You can always do more, so there is always something more to explore. I have a feeling, my blog is going to lean towards motherhood and children much more now :)..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment